Are you looking for books that teach Islamic Manners and Morals for kids? Here’s our recommendations for the best Akhlaaq building books that also teach good manners in Islam.
Please note: The links below are affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy through our link.
The Arabic word for good manners is Akhlaaq. It roughly translates to mean morals and manners. Whether it is teaching toilet etiquettes or eating with the right hand, here is a list of books that teach Islamic Manners in a fun and relatable way.
1 . A to Z of Akhlaaq: Moral Values for Children is our first recommendations when it comes to Islamic Manners and Morals for children.
Live and Learn with Nadia and Ali is a mini-series of books that depicts two Muslim children in their everyday encounters.
Nadia and Ali use Islamic values and history as their moral compass to help them navigate their daily lives. Follow them as they discover the world around them, their identities, and their appreciation of the favors of Allah [SWT].
These books are great as bedtime stories with relatable stories for young children.
3. Make A Splash is another from the Live and Learn with Nadia and Ali series.
4. A Fantastic book that teaches Toilet etiquettes or manners is this Potty Training book.
5. Working Together: Good Manners and Character (Aklhaaq Building For Kids)
6. Giving Generously: Good Manners and Character (Akhlaaq Building For Kids)
7. Forgiving Others: Good Manners and Character (Akhlaaq Building for Kids)
8. Helping Others: Good Manners and Character (Akhlaaq Building Series)
9. Fulfilling Your Trust: Good Manners and Character (Akhlaaq Building Series)
Big feelings can be difficult to manage. Humera Malik’s new book on mindfulness helps children navigate feelings of anger, fear, disappointment, grief, loneliness, and more.
Salaam is a beautifully illustrated go-to guide that gives its young readers a Quranic verse to remember, an affirmation to say, and a number of actions to do, for 13 oft-felt emotions, all of which bring them back to Al-Salaam, the Source of Peace, God Almighty. A growth-mindset title that belongs in every young Muslim’s library.
11. 30 days of learning and good deeds: (Islamic books for kids) (30 Days of Islamic Learning) is a fantastic book that teaches charity.
13. 30 Beautiful Values to Learn From The Quran: (Islamic books for kids)
14. My friends eat pork…What about me? A book that talks about halal and haram eating
15. I Say Bismillah (I Say Board Books) teaches about starting with God’s name.
16. The Little Girl says Alhamdulillah talks about gratitude as a Muslim.
17. My Special Angels: The Two Noble Scribes talks about Kiraman and Katibeen – the two angels and good deeds and bad deeds.
18. Go on, Zap Shaytan: Seeking Shelter with Allah Hardcover
19. Treasury of Islamic Values for Children This is one of the first books I bought for my kids. Although my kids love it now… its not for little toddlers. The stories may be unsuitable for under 6 years old but nevertheless they are good for older kids.
20. Islamic Values for Children (Goodword): Islamic Children’s Books on the Quran, the Hadith, and the Prophet Muhammad
This is all the books about Islamic Manners and Morals that I have for now. Would you like to learn about more of our favorite books? Be sure to check back as I add more lists.